32 in 32: Tennessee Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

He concussed Willie Hayes.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oooh yea that was something lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

3. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

All this MH vs. KFC talk is just completely irrelevant. Is MH going to beat the playoff caliber teams on our schedule this year, and take this team to the playoffs? No... Done. It's time to figure out if we have elite potential at QB or if we need to keep looking. It doesn't matter if Hasselbeck goes 9-7 or 0-16. It's all the same to me if we don't make the playoffs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Whatever you say Nostradamus

5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Man I love Locker as much as anyone but to say he never had a bad game is simply a lie. On the final play of the saints game he looked like a rookie(albeit the saints were committing every penalty on that play) but Locker looked like a rookie by taking the sack. He looked great at times and looked bad at times as well.

6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Hell, I think Popeyes is better than KFC...

Wait, are we talkin bout chicken?

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I don't see how you guys can be so hard on Locker for ONE play ... Hass looked worse than a rookie in several games last year ... for the ENTIRE GAME. Not just one play. And FYI Locker was a rookie.

I was trying to point out that he wasn't that good ... who better to make my point that comparing him to a QB we all can agree sucks. The stats aren't all that much different. Thats the point.

Did KFC have a better supporting cast? Yes. Is Hass better than KFC? YES. But the people that act like Hass had a "good" year last year are kidding themselves. Comparing him to KFC should make you stop and think for a second, "hey, he isn't as bad as KFC, but he played more like KFC than he did Tom Brady" ... He had an average year against sub-par competition. That is not what this franchise needs at this point.

A better comparison would be like Mark Sanchez. He is a decent QB that can win the games he should most of the time, and might be able to make the playoffs with a good supporting cast, but isn't good enough to stand on his own as a player and lead his team to wins, and will never compete with the elite teams.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

That play almost ended my marriage... my wife is from louisiana, and a huge saints fan. I watched that play standing near the TV, and ended it rolling on the floor cursing the Saints. She was not thrilled.

The truth of the matter is, every single one of our receivers was being tackled to the ground. There was nowhere to go, and the refs should have called pass interferrance on half a dozen different players.

That one was not on Locker. It was on the refs.

Oh and yes, every rookie is going to look bad from time to time. That is the nature of a rookie. That is WHY we need to play him, to give him some experience.

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

You would be eating that crow too, right? You DO want Locker to start, right?

It's unfair to mention his bad games, yet you recently implied that the stats are misleading to try to discredit my opinion? Give me a break. There were several games he had no business playing, hobbled or otherwise. He's not the only player to ever get a booboo.

NOBODY is saying that Hasselbeck's career is the same as KFC's. Overall, Hasselbeck has had bar none, the better career.

It's also a blatant fact that he played just like a worthless KFC in his last eight games. You can't refute that. If you could, you would have done so already instead of spewing out that meaningless diatribe.

You want to spin this into some argument where you can win, but a real Titan fan doesn't give a Jeff Fisher about who has had the better career between the two. If you could reverse the order of our schedule while keeping the same outcomes in the games, we would have a reason to be excited with Hasselbeck behind center going into next season, but you can't and we don't.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

As bad as he may have played down the stretch, it was still better than KFC.

Stats don't tell the whole story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar