31st in the league in sacks..scheme vs. personnel

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

unfortunately I work tonight so I will not be able to watch it I seen enough tape of him over the years to keep my judgement

2. antdog34

antdog34 Starter

This team needs help up front, for the 4th straight year...We need a havoc wrecker on the line at either end or tackle, someone who commands a double team, makes the people around him better and still makes plays...I'd like to see us work a trade with Minnesota for Jared Allen...hell they are 2-14 with him, they can do that without him and that would make the entire front 7 more effective

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I hope that the reason we did not blitz more was due to personel, lack of. I hope we look much different next year more like we did at the first of the year. We must get better up front. Our front four cannot generate pressure without the blitz. Morgan maybe a first round bust.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What!? That's not happening my friend. His contact is $11.6M next year and $14M in 2013. Minnesota really loves Allen, he just set the franchise record for most sacks by a Viking with 22. They also gave up a 1st and two 3rd round picks, I'm sure at this point they believe he'd be worth more than that to trade.

5. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

schemes were terrible on top of having no pass rushers = worst pass rushing line in the NFL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar