3 spot, who do i take?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by DCtitan49, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Larry Johnson or Frank Gore??????

im tempted to take LJ because he is LJ, but he might seriously die this year the way the chiefs work him, and Frank Gore is beast, who do i take?

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I high on Gore....LJ scares me.

3. Gore

4. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

If you are in my league, take LJ.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

this is for espn, and im not in your league, and i would feel lucky if i was you.:ha:

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I don't know why, but i've never finished well in fantasy football. I always start the season feeling really good about my team, but somehow it always ends in nothing but disappointment. Fantasy Baseball, on the other hand, i'm pretty damn good at.

7. TitanBlitz

TitanBlitz Camp Fodder

I am in the same spot (#3 in redraft)... I am leaning Gore due to the losses on the KC line and the number of carries LJ has over the last few years...

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd probably go with Gore.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well who did you take

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

niether, it was just a question.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar