3-4 means we have a chance.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

hard to see any chance with this defense....Gonna shatter the points allowed record which I guess arguably makes this the worst defense of all time.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

20 isn't good at all..

Our best defenses of the last decade could win games 10-7 if need be

3. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Yep. Andrew luck will light us up probably but I think we stop their run game. They did beat the packers, so this won't be easy. Hopefully we will have Locker and McCarthy, both 100% healthy too give us a shot.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I like, I mean love our chances against the Colts next Sunday.

No way the Colts come to Nashville and beat us.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Its always the games that you think you'll dominate that will bite you in the ass.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I expect 4-4 next week. If somehow we beat the Bears the following week... SUPER BOWL OMG! Gonna make hotel reservations!

... I'm kidding. But if we were to win these next two games, I'd start believing the playoffs are possible.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

20 isn't good, but while the steelers have always excelled at 3rd downs (and we always stunk at stopping them) we did stop a few key drives

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How can you say any game is easily winnable when we've won by a combined 7 points, all of them in the last minute.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I will say this, I think we can make Luck turn the ball over.....often. I think we can really break his confidence, early.

I don't see the Colts out scoring us, but at the same time, I can see us shooting ourselves in the foot and 'giving' them the game. This is where the phrase 'one game at a time' comes into play.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

We are 2-0 since I decided to maintain half-chub during the entire game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar