2QBeaver Dynasty Year 5: Discussion - DRAFT IS LIVE!!!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Clark, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It likely isn’t gonna affect anything this week, but I’m all for replacing people on byes or known injuries after the fact going forward.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

he's still in the playoff hunt so he's only hurting himself. cant be helping playoff contenders when they mess up.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's what we've always done in the past but it's just tough to stay on top of every single roster every single week in both leagues. And frankly, we shouldn't have to babysit teams. There just needs to be actual repercussions for not starting a full lineup. At least on a 2nd+ offense.

Eston and Hammer are in a pretty close one and Hamm has three bye players in his lineup. If Eston wins I'd say it absolutely affected things. Hell the Titans D was good for 15 alone.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Eh, that team isn't making the playoffs. And even if he did he's not going anywhere.

It's not about "helping playoff contenders", it's about making everything as fair as possible for all teams. A team getting an easy win over a team that only used 6 of 9 starting lineup spots is bad for the league and should be unacceptable. Bottom line. If eston ended up bumping someone else out of the playoffs based on this gimme win, that's ****ed up. It's essentially like getting a bye week, which is totally unfair to the other teams.

But hell, hammer still has a chance in this. I just think this sorta thing needs to be dealt with regardless.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I woulda won anyways

6. VondyP

i mean, he's literally in 6th place, he can very easily make playoffs. now that he messed up and didnt set his lineup its that much harder. i'm fine with fixing lineups when its a team that has given up because they are already eliminated, but if someone is on the fringe and they forget to set their lineup that is on them.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

We'll see how the rest of these 3pm games play out, but... very debatable. You're up 18 right now and he still has Jimmy G and Amari.... and 36 pts he left on the bench.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

We can put it to a vote but I'd be surprised if really anyone agrees with you. Other than probably Eston lol.

It's amazing to me you don't see why this is an issue.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Goff bout to go OFF

10. VondyP

seems like the owner of eston's 1st is a little biased here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar