2QBeaver Dynasty Year 5: Discussion - DRAFT IS LIVE!!!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Clark, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's not how you judge whether something is trade rape or not though. You keep changing your justification of why the trade was "bull****" lol.

It was a totally fair and legal trade, like it or not.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I’ve always thought striker got the raw end of the deal. He’s adding, what, 280 points with OBJ? Losing probably around 450 if Lindsay stays on this trajectory?

Also losing an up and comer at RB, the toughest position in fantasy.

And he gave up a pick. I would have never accepted that trade if I was him, let alone offered it.

All this does is keep the league top heavy though. One less team you and I have to worry about.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Eh. Like I said, Lindsay is a one year wonder at this point. There's a whole laundry list of RBs who had one great year then fell off. Diggs not even the most productive WR on his own team. And 2nd round picks don't pan out to much of anything the vast majority of the time. I'm definitely assuming plenty of risk here myself.

Yeah, rek loses a RB but now he has Odell and Evans, arguably 2 of the top 5 non-QB dynasty assets there are. That's pretty freaking huge imo. To be totally honest, I'm not sure I even accept that trade if I weren't in the playoffs and in such a rough spot with my WRs.

4. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Would u have accepted diggs and Lindsay for Hopkins?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Fry

Probably not.

1. I have a deeper roster than you.
    2. Hopkins has a much better QB situation.

6. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Well what if he was injured and you had to start sanu in playoffs

I think Beckham and Hopkins is really close, so that's my logic

My roster is deep enough. Got devante and kerryon coming back at rb next year

7. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Lindsay is being overvalued by a lot of people I think. He may end up being a stud but let’s not forget about one year wonders who fell off immediately the next year. Jeremy Hill was a consensus top 5 RB after his rookie year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

As far as trades go, I'm open to making some moves should anyone be interested.

9. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I'd trade luck or Newton this offseason for a good haul. I'd preferably want a startable (not rosen) qb in return and a rb

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Fry

Winston, Woods, and Ebron have been added to the trade block.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar