2QBeaver Dynasty Year 5: Discussion - DRAFT IS LIVE!!!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Clark, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

How was it BS? We don't have a trade deadline and it was done within the timeframe we set for trades to be accepted and count for for that week.

Odell was done. Baldwin was out last week and was DNP/limited all this week (not to mention has been pretty doodoo all year anyway). I was looking at potentially having to start Moore, Sanu, and Jordy as my WR group... in the playoffs. I doubt anyone in my position would've not been looking to make a big move for a WR.

You get this close to a championship you do all you can to make it happen. Obviously backfired this time but oh well. **** happens. I knew this was a possibility. Luckily, I can live with the trade moving forward.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Because you trade raped Striker.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

1) He offered it.

2) It was fair.

I guarantee you more dynasty players would like his side more than mine. Odell >> Diggs. Lindsey is a one year wonder at this point. A 2nd is a 2nd.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. rekirts

rekirts Starter

It wasn't trade rape cmon

Odell a future hall of famer about to enter his prime

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It was fine. This is just what people do anytime there's a big trade.... because jealous. Every trade calculator has you winning. And every single person in that reddit thread you posted in liked your side better. But I somehow "trade raped" you according to gotitans.

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

lol let's be real, that was the only thing Baldwin has done all year, he's been trash. Would someone have even started him?

7. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

he didnt have a lot of options

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I would've had to have started him. But yeah he's sucked all year. I honestly didn't expect he was gonna play on Sunday before I made the trade.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Lindsay with the stinker hurts. He's been so consistent this year too

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Your team is worse off after that trade. Back to RB0.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar