2QBeaver Dynasty Year 5: Discussion - DRAFT IS LIVE!!!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Clark, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

i think engram is worth more than a late 19 1st. fry out here trade raping fools

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The trade calculator has Crow winning in a landslide.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The trade calc is way off when it comes to 1st round picks imo. They put way too much weight into them, even when they are years off. They also are very slow to adjust player values at times. It's a loose guideline rather than gospel.

He used the 2.4 on Engram, hit big... and then is getting a likely very late 2019 1st in return. That's a bad deal no matter how you slice it.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If you were on the other end of that trade would you honestly feel like you won in a landslide? lol

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

No. I was surprised he accepted immediately without trying to haggle, but I don't think it was rape at all.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It wasn't an RSB level trade. But I don't think any Engram owner would've accepted that deal, without not realizing it was a 2019 pick.

Deal was offered and accepted though. Just sucks for Crow. Who knows though. Your team could disappoint this season and it may end up being a decent pick.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea wouldn’t have done it had I noticed it was a 19.

OBJ comes back, and Eli is Eli. To be honest, I don’t think it’s going to turn out as well for Fry as he might hope.

8. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Always double and then triple check the year of the pick. I have had a couple of people try to pull fast ones on me that way.

I'm the dumb one in all of this. I took Njoku over Engram. May still be the better pick long term but so far Engram has been far better.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I really don’t feel there is a TE in the league worth a first in general, so it’s why I’m not too upset about it.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The dropoff from the top TEs to the rest of the bunch tends to be pretty significant. I think they're worth quite a bit. The hard part is finding the ones who will be consistent from year to year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar