2nd round pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by maximus, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Guilty...I've been thinking Johnson as well, though we get burned by these speed picks (heh, heh). He's the one RB (well, Ray Rice maybe) outside of WR/TE in the 2nd I would consider. He needs to be stronger, though. Not a blocker, but we need that speed.

If it was defense, Jerod Mayo is the guy I would consider.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Earl Bennett!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pDRIjZlJsAA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pDRIjZlJsAA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

3. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Clearly you didn't watch any Texas games. Texas started 4 guys with no prior experience. Charles was amazing considering half the time he had to dodge a dlinemen who was missed by the oline. And for a Speed guy he has the ability to get lots of YACs.

BTW there are backs who didn't get drafted that were impact players. Priest Holmes and Selvin Young are two such backs.

4. ConVinced10

ConVinced10 Guest

There is no way Leodis Mckelvin drops to the 2nd round, he will def. go in rnd 1

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

In some order a WR and a DT/DE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar