'21 Titans Coordinators: Who do you want?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

I can’t imagine Fickle would leave a head coaching gig for a DC position. And Cincinnati is doing well.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

That was from an article before we hired Pees, just wondering if the same candidates would be considered.. I recently read UCLA and Illinois are interested in Fickell

3. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Ah, got it. Yeah, bet he will be a power five coach soon.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Might as well restrict yourselves to posting what OC you’d like in fantasy land because Shane Bowen will be DC next year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

And that is not a good thing! However, I agree that is what will happen not what should happen. This team missed Dean Pees a lot more that Vrabel is willing to admit

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

At DC, I'd like to look at Eric Washington, DL coach for the Bills. Has DC experience with the Panthers.

7. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

I bet he isn’t.

8. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

So Vrabel wasn't calling plays? Bowen was our defacto DC..

9. grindtime

grindtime Starter

Been reading about how Bowen was the defensive coordinator all along. He should be fired. Our defense was the worst it had been in a very long time. We gave up more points than the early 2010s when we were really bad. If the Titans keep him as the coordinator, it will be the beginning of the end for Vrabel, JRob and would have wasted a really good offense.

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Maybe no title to see how he did? Trial run kind of thing? Easier to put him back to LB coach then fire the DC, I think we have a new DC, a real one next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar