Breaking News 2023 Titans Free Agency Signings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

To me their is a huge difference between a soft tissue injury and a dislocated elbow.... when you tear a muscle the muscle develops scar tissue and you are more prone to re-injure that area.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

We need highlights of him tackling. Won't be any of that being near the receiver and playing the ball stuff in Tennessee. 10 yard cushion and waiting for them to catch it before attempting to tackle, Titans style!

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

But pretty much every guy we signed this year has missed numerous games.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Young54

Young54 Starter

I'm loving these high-upside/ inexpensive deals. I kind of wish they were longer deals or had team options, but I guess the players are banking on themselves to get larger deals next year. Solid all around.

On the Brightside, if they ball out and we can't resign them, I guess Ran is banking on piling up comp picks.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

Filling some holes quickly. I like that we are shoring up the defense in free agency. This should allow us to go pretty heavy on offense in the draft.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Offensive line, offensive line, offensive line, offensive line, offensive line oh and offensive line. Just kidding hopefully there’s a wide receiver or two thrown in there somewhere.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  7. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I expect another vet WR at some point and TE both on cheap deals.

Richie James is a WR that Ran has a connection with from SF. Caught 50 balls for the Giants this yr. He also has experience as a kick and punt returner which we need. James has a connection to the area having played college ball at MTSU.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

but people think that was a JRob philosophy.

9. Young54

Young54 Starter

Not a bad consolation price, but there were better options. At this point, I think DJ Chark is the only left that's worth a starting role. OBJ perhaps? Hopefully with the Panthers signing Thielen, Chark explores other options.

10. Young54

Young54 Starter

Oh my gosh... am I the only one who missed this ridiculous name change... TWICE...

upload_2023-3-20_11-51-11.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar