Breaking News 2023 Titans Free Agency Signings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Dillard was not hurt last year. He was just beat out by Mailata who is a beast.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Funny they suck so bad with QBs but I thought Purdy was out most of the year already?

it’s just Lance and Darnold which are great examples for the “tank for a lower pick to get QB” crowd.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Honestly gives me reason to believe this may be a pretty decent pickup.
    Former 1st round pick but then again, so is Panda.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Maybe he wanted out?

5. Carp

Carp Starter

True. But he also played well as a rookie. He missed 2020 with an injury and then Mailata took hold of the position and became a pro bowl caliber player.

I'm not saying i expect him to step in and dominate, but he could be pretty solid.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
  6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Lets see how this plays out. Hopefully this guy will be really good for us.

But initially, I’m not jumping for joy. Other than Jones, we get rid of our best lineman who didn’t break the bank, and add someone who may or may not be much of and upgrade. Either way it’s still a lateral move. We gain one, but lose another so we’re no closer than we were to fixing the Oline. Unless Dillard ends up being a major stud.

Plus we also added another hole after losing Long. But Long has always been hurt so maybe they are are really trying to get rid of all of the soft injury prone players?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Kristen Fulton should be worried. He was name with Long as a repeat offender.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

DeMarcus Walker to the Bears SUUUUCKS!!!

9. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

The common theme does seem to be that we are getting rid of the constant and habitual weak injury prone players.

Let’s see if they can replace them with more durable players that are also more talented!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar