Breaking News 2023 Titans Free Agency Signings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Injuries. Vrabel thinks he’s too soft. Remember he called him out as a “repeat” offender. I knew he was gone at that moment.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Why not give these folks a small amount a
    i
    We need Kevin Costner

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

We’re collecting compensatory picks for next year…

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Carp

Carp Starter

That does seem likely.

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Comp picks never make up for the loss. Jack Conklin, a 2 time pro-bowler and 1 time All-Pro netted us the highest possible value: a 3rd round, 100th overall pick. Gee, thanks. They should bump the value up a round across the board at least.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Looks more and more like ran wants a completely clean slate going into next offseason

7. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

I said it before, going to be a rough season. This roster is in the worst shape it’s possibly ever been

8. Carp

Carp Starter

If the plan is to tank (or at the very least not improve) it does make a good bit of sense.

As far as Dillard goes, someone has to play LT no matter who is the QB next year. Dillard played well last year. 84.7 pass blocking grade last year.

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Of course not. The picks really aren’t even in the round they are designated. A 3rd round compensatory pick comes after all the 3rd round picks are made, or in the original Klingon, when the 4th round would actually start.

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

We do not know the full details yet, but looks like we paid Willard what we could have kept Nate Davis for, to me. That hard to swallow and Long went way to cheap! Does not look good early for the 2 tone blue!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar