2023 Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Aqutis30, Jan 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

So in all the discussion of Vrabel being fired, which I feel would be a mistake, the most impactful change for this team will be the GM hire. I have zero clue about personnel people but they better come from a team that has shown success in the draft and on the field. This is the move that has me more concerned than anything right now.

And I still believe if we had been healthy the entire year, like the top 3 teams, we would have outright won the South.

Therefore my top 5 moves at this moment are:

GM
    OC
    OLC
    Strength/Conditioning Staff
    QB (sign Dobbs as #2)

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

why in the world would Brady want to come to the dumpster fire that is Tennessee? He would be better off staying in Tampa

3. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

this is what needs to be done for me to consider the offseason a success.
    1. Fire Downing and Oline coach. Bring in outside talent with a different philosophy.
    2. Resign Davis and have Lewan take a pay cut or release him. (Oline should be, Lewan w/ 1st round draft pick as LT, Raydunz LG, Levin as Center, Davis RG, NPH RT.
    We’d only have to spend one draft pick on o line.

this would be a start

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree with this UNLESS a kearse is right there to be taken... cause K90s are not available in second round

BUT has to be plan going into draft so teams know you are wanting to deal otherwise it is the lame-O robinson 'gotta find a dance partner with a 5 minute clock ticking' or WTFever he said about never trading down

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

soild plan sadly podcastboi will 100% go down for season game 1 - 100%

so your rookie LT will be starting week 2

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

listened to Titans Talkback postgame last night... a tad extra suffering to end 2022 season

anyways Dyson said he expects mw7 to be vastly improved with OTAs and full camp ect... especially considering T17 recovering & he sees no reason not to keep Dobbs cause Titans need at least 2 arms in offseason anyways

looks like Titans have a QB battle just not the ones the haters were hoping for

7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Very true…. This has been one of our main issues. Hard to win when 50% of your CAP is on IR. This is has to end.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

If the Titans keep Daley at any level, I'm done.

He is so bad he's not even worthy depth.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

daly & willis can both go to PS and Titans can just hope some sucker takes them off the roster

10. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Winning a SB is tough. I don’t think there is an expiration for a good coach to get to and win one.

Andy Reid also spent 14 years in Philly. They got tired of waiting, and it took another 7 in KC before he finally got his.

Belichick was fired after hitting his “ceiling” in Cleveland in his first five years. It took him 10 years before he won his first.

Vrabel is really good coach, his problem is staff and coaching selection. And not pulling the trigger quick enough when they absolutely suck. Hopefully the way this season went down will open his eyes and he will make changes. If it doesn’t, then no matter how good of an X’s and O’s guy he is, he will never win a SB and it will be time to move on.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar