2023 Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Aqutis30, Jan 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

You would buy it... probably sleep in it too :)

• Boring Boring x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Where in the F does this s**t come from? I give it a 0 in the credibility department.

lets pretend I’m some big sports reporter (or small, whatever) and I’m inquiring and digging with every source I’ve got to be the first with worthwhile info to share.
    How am I getting the word that 2 teams offered a trade for #1, but also get details on who ISNT the trade partner? Who could he have talked to that would be willing to give details on how many teams offered a trade but not what teams?

How would that help the Bears (I’ll assume no one outside their organization has any idea how many trade offers they have)? That likely hurts them more than anything.

How does letting people know you’re a trade partner help your team (ie, the titans in this Situation, albeit imaginary)? Might not hurt TN, but I don’t see how they would somehow equal a way for the trade value to drop which would be their goal.

none of this tweet is true.

#423 HurrayTitans!, Feb 3, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Daaaaammmnnn.

Ran making himself a legend right off the bat.

4. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

I think it’s very odd we haven’t gotten even a single statement from JRob since he got fired.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Can you say new OC?

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I agree…. Also odd we haven’t heard anything from the NFL in regards to drinking on the plane and Downings DUI

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I think he was blindsided by it and probably in denial. My understanding is he is deciding between auditioning for The Whale 2 or my 600 Lbs Life. I know he has Greenpeace rooting for him.

• LOL LOL x 4
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I heard Jonny gonna star in the remake of Free Willy

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

I just dont believe that for a second honestly, hope its not true

#430 DoubleBlue, Feb 4, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar