Breaking News 2023 NFL Draft: Pick 81, RB Tyjae Spears, Tulane

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

yeah I had the exact opposite reaction. His health, his knee is the #1 concern about him and everyone knew he would get a lot of questions about it. I thought what an Fn ahole. Of course everyone and their mother is going to ask about it.

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Vrabel hardly ever comments on injuries and I'm sure that's what Spears was coached to do as well, and I thought he did it well. Especially since his last comment on the subject was directed at Kuharsky, who was finally on the other end of this sort of dialogue, which was what made it so great. Usually PK is the one speaking to people like that and it was turned on him, which was beautiful to see.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Yea. But once or maybe twice when you answer the same question you deal with it. But more than that is BS and he has a right to be a Fn ahole.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I'm glad he answered the way he did. Everyone in the media needs to shut up about it, and quit fishing for a story - He is healthy. If it becomes an issue, the media can do all the speculating they want, they sure as hell don't need help in that department...........

No player is going to come out and say something that could A. gamble his playing time. B. affect his team-mate's perception, and worse..... C. affect his wallet....
    The media wanted so bad for him to say he has no ACL at all in either/or knee -- why? Because it would light up Twitter and etc. and make that personality more famous for all the wrong reasons.

Way to indirectly give the media the middle finger, Tyg.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

But, he is missing a ACL

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

The way understand it, he’s a Titan now. We’re the only ones that get to make fun of him for his lack of leg. Everyone should expect to be met with unreasonable confidence and defending of Spears, at least until (if) he turns out to be like some of the other RB drafted over the past couple years.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

1,000 catches, 12,000+ yards, 85 TD's, 2 SB rings, 1 SB MVP, 4 Pro Bowls, 3 All Pro's, and widely considered one of the best blocking WR's to play. With no ACL in left knee.

Hines Ward

• Informative Informative x 3
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

And everyone knows that so why keep asking about his knee? He's coming off a 1500 yd 19 TD season... obviously he's healthy....that's his point, focus on that

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Wingman

Wingman Starter

He may very well be our leading receiver

10. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

And I'm missing a LeBron James RC Auto I had in 2003 -- but there's no sense writing to the editors and/or writing home about it.................. sigh...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar