Breaking News 2023 NFL Draft: Pick 81, RB Tyjae Spears, Tulane

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Very good post.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yep, everyone wants to blame JRob and I keep saying, everything has Vrabel's hands all over it. JRob was a scapegoat. Vrabel wanted, JRob got, Vrabel blamed JRob. We are seeing the exact same patterns in this draft with JRob gone.

When Jrob actually did go against Vrabel (trading AJ) Vrabel flipped his **** and made it publicly clear he had a problem with it and JRob got fired.... you better believe if JRob was going against Vrabel prior to that, Vrabel would have been showing his ass every chance he got.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

A.C. Ellis is much better

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

cause there were WRs available in the third

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

NFC Executive is a draft expert

6. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

I think Tyjae was the best RB left on the board. He fits us very well, if Henry were to be traded or not get re-signed after the season.

His injury concerns are very real, but, I am of the mind that we should NOT be giving RBs 2nd contracts anyways, so I can live with it.

7. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

we missed the run on WRs, all of the decent WR prospects were gone by this pick. unless we traded up none of the remaining WRs were worth taking here, imo

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

there is probably a reason one legged RBs are rare in the NFL

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

or even better, had we not traded up to get Levis we would have had our pick of those 3 WRs that went between 72 and 81. We gave up our chance at WR to take Levis. Now we will see if that pays off. I personally dont think it will. I would have rather had the WR and tried for a QB next season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

For success this coming season, I agree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar