Breaking News 2023 NFL Draft: Pick 33, QB Will Levis, Kentucky

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. jbrit

jbrit Starter

This is why he threw 8000 interceptions at Kentucky

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I really wish we would've waited until next year to draft our QB of the future.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Pretty much everyone on this board, every UT fan, and every other Titans fan I know, knew this pick was a mistake. Still no idea what they saw in him? Was it the high interceptions, or the tendency to fumble a lot that made him a perfect fit for us?

I've said it before, but this organization would be way better off with any of us goT posters working as their GM and we'd do it for 1/10 the price.

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Still waiting on the return of our GM @KyTitansFan he may very well set everyone straight on the Levis pick.

5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Who's #7 who nailed his throw?

7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Lol we're freaking out that a rookie QB who likely isnt going to play this year isn't hitting a football sized square while doing a 180 in practice?

His completion percentage at KY was 65.4% and 66% which is usually middle of the packish or higher percentage numbers in the NFL.

Can't say whether he'll be good on the field but it ridiculous to even bat and eye at this drill early in practices.

Reminds me of when there were clips of Henrys footwork drills in practices and people were freaking out... He seems to be pretty good at football tho.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Well, to be fair here, he didn't just miss the square, or the two next to it, he missed the whole damn obstacle.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar