Breaking News 2023 NFL Draft: Pick 33, QB Will Levis, Kentucky

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

If he was a "bona fide first round QB" he would have been drafted in the first round.

Have we already forgotten just ONE YEAR AGO when mock drafts had Malik Willis going in the first few picks of Round 1 and everyone thought he was a huge steal for the Titans?

Guess what: they have already given up on him because the rest of the NFL was right and he sucks.

The rest of the NFL thinks Levis sucks, too.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  2. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

We gave up a 3rd next year, huge difference, and there were a handful of teams trying to trade up for him at the top of the second round. Guessing the reason we were even able to make a deal is because of Monti.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  3. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

If you can't see Levis is a far superior prospect to Willis well then I'm guessing you didn't watch him at all. Apples and oranges.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Best get your mind right boys … here’s the future whether you like it or not.

he likes Mayo in his coffee and munching on rotten bananas still in the peel

• LOL LOL x 3
  5. Titans23

Titans23 Starter

Much more tolerable as a 2nd rounder. Let's hope this is Lamar Jackson / Jalen Hurts type 2nd rounder. He has all the tools but question his touch on throws. Honestly he reminds me a lot of Jack Locker and we all know how that turned out...

#45 Titans23, Apr 28, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2023
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

well we needed someone to replace Taylor Lewan in the clown category so

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Wow WTF?

8. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Is that all?

9. Young54

Young54 Starter

Yes. Desperate that they can't wait another season. Forcing a square peg in a round hole and now basically throwing away 2023. I didn't think we'd be contenders this year but now any hope to a good season is pretty much out the window.

And then what? We're really excited for Will Levis in 2024? Really? People are comparing him to Tannehill. I won't call him a bust for the Dolphins but he certainly wasn't a hit either. Stuck in perpetual mediocrity.

That said... I REALLY HOPE I'M WRONG!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I miss Zach mettnberger. His clown status was second to none.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar