Breaking News 2023 NFL Draft: Pick 33, QB Will Levis, Kentucky

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

You wanna know who it was it was Brian Drew.

• LOL LOL x 3
  2. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Can't believe the tepid reaction people are giving this. We had no future at QB and just plucked a bona fide first round QB without even giving up our third round pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I don't know anything about the guy or why everyone (not just Titans fans) didn't want him

all i care is

can he sit in the pocket and complete a pass?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Basically just a 2024 3rd round pick.

5. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

So here for the Bo Callahan redemption arc

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Honestly we should try and move Tannehill to the Bucs and see if we can grab another day 2 pick.

We need more young talent and Levis needs to start day 1. The fact that he has no 5th year option means that we need him to work out his kinks early in order to maximize our window in 2024.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  7. Young54

Young54 Starter

I wouldn't have HATED it in the second, but trading up leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. I would have still disliked it at 41, at 33 I hate it.

Won't contribute in 2023 at all, and now AT BEST, we get a WR at 81? I really didn't buy-in to the "tanking mode" this season but who the heck are we throwing it to now? And if we do end up in the cellar this season, wouldn't we have rather taken one of the QBs next season?

It feels like we got a little desperate wit the other QBs taken. I think it is very very clear that we now have the worst "QB of the future" in the AFC South (and that's with me not being a fan of Anthony Richardson, he just has significantly more upside).

Officially now a rebuild. Might as well trade Henry since he'll be wasted this season. Run, Run, Pass, Punt here we go.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. GoTitans10

GoTitans10 Starter

Although I did watch him play a time or two, I don't know enough about him to get too excited or upset.

However, his stats are just kinda , meh. 19 TD / 10 INT. 219 yards per game.

Serious question..... what made him such a hot commodity to the point some thought he would go top 4?

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I dont get the hate either. He has a lot of potential. Whether he gets where he needs to be we have to wait and see, but I think he is worth the gamble in the second round.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. PressThe5N9

PressThe5N9 Starter

Im not thrilled with pick, although seeing they really didn’t give up much for a potential starting QB after this season, I can’t complain a whole lot.

Time for finding some gems rest of the weekend!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar