Breaking News 2023 NFL Draft: Pick 228, WR Colton Dowell, UT Martin

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

Got me there, but come game time, I'm not actually hoping we lose. What I meant is my second post, is that the TEAM isn't actually hoping or trying to lose. Like I'm sure JRan and Vrabel aren't talking about going 0-17.
    Like I said before though, if you think they looked at this draft as an opportunity to field the best possible team in 2023, we're never going to agree. It is pretty clear they are planning for the future. Are they purposely going to lose games? No. Are they ok sacrificing a season or two for the future? Definitely. It happens all the time. Teams trade their best players to build for the future. So while that's happening, they privately think to themselves "well I want to win, but I we end up losing some games to put us in a better position for 2024, its not a total loss".

What makes the NFL great is the fact that the worst team in the league can make the a championship run the next season. That's because of the cap and the draft.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

There as UDFA and likely to sign with the Titans as a UDFA

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

IMG_3492.png IMG_3491.png

Hmmmm.

• LOL LOL x 4
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I will be happy if in a week or two we don’t learn this dude is missing his left great toe or something.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Let’s hope no previous run ins with Master Pain, aka Betty. Cause if you don’t do as he says, he’ll cut off your big toe.

upload_2023-5-4_4-23-5.jpeg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar