Breaking News 2023 NFL Draft: Pick 11, T Peter Skoronski, Northwestern

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans23

Titans23 Starter

Lucky for us we have holes a both positions but I'll take an elite guard all day with Henry in the backfield

• Cheers Cheers x 3
  2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Oh, you know?

Mahommes wasn't **** when he was drafted. Nor Allen. Nor Jackson. Herbert sucked. Brady? Nobody even noticed that pick.

If you don't have a qb of the future, you have no future. Take one until you find one. They're lotto tickets, cant win unless you buy.

We are roadkill until we find a legit qb.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Remember when the Titans had to play Squirrel because the OL got Tanny killed more than once last season?

Me too.

The pick is solid, IMO, and I'd not be surprised if the Titans go OL tomorrow night too.

• High Five High Five x 6
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Yea. 4 offensive lineman drafted in the first round since 1994. Whew! They just do it every year. Just crap drafts ….lol

#44 TitanMark, Apr 27, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2023
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

I really think they're gonna go all in for one of the guys next year. This year wasn't quite right. OL trash, weapons trash. Just wasn't good process to be throwing in a developmentalish QB into the mix. Have to get at least something in place before you do that. We didn't have ish.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

So they pass up Levis for some bum from Northwestern? When has anything good ever come from Northwestern? Oh, and we don't need any more hookers on the team either for you silly Vols fans.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Sure. Except that whoever has one or two next year won't be selling.

And we will probably be in the teens. You know, mediocrity, AKA titantown.

Hell, I'd have rather traded our first to Arizona for their first next year. At least then we'd have some ammo next year on the off chance one of the studs is for sale.

8. Carp

Carp Starter

Not true.

9. Titans23

Titans23 Starter

Bum? He was the consensus top OL pick in the draft! If anything it was steal...

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Titans bought just last draft. It helped get JRob fired.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar