2023 NFL Draft: Day 3

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Texans got him, but he'll be a Titan in 2026.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

BS, no way Vrabel is still here in 2026 picking 1 legged RB and trying the 1920’s zero WR offense.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. WICK3DIST

WICK3DIST Starter

If we can leave this draft with A.T Perry and Kayshon Boutte, after waiting until the end of the draft...... then I'll be happy with it. I think Perry will be a very good receiver, and we can hope and pray Boutte returns his play to how it was his freshman year. I wouldn't be mad if we grab Parker Washington either.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

This entire off-season I have been grumpy and complaining about how the Titans do not value the passing game, WR or explosive playmakers (catching the ball). I've been saying they only want blockers. That, even if we get a great pass catcher, we won't use him because "he needs to work on his blocking". That I didn't believe them when they said they want to get faster and make plays until they prove it by taking the players AND actually using them as playmakers, not blockers or decoys.

I see that some of you are now on my side in this Welcome...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think I understand the strategy now. The Titans don't draft a WR which means the best undrafted WRs out there will see the Titans as their best opportunity to become the next Drew Bennett.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I think the Titans are on the take with pharmaceutical companies who make blood pressure medication.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Just realized we don’t have a 5th or a 6th next year because Jrob traded them for Daley and Ugo. Oy veh.

8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Nor a third, thanks to the Kensucky QB.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. jbrit

jbrit Starter

Just browsing the picks and I have to say the Lions have had a great draft

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar