2023 NFL Draft: Day 3

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

yes and the salary dump could put is in a position to try and get a FA WR, but if we trade Henry to end up with an out of his prime, Julio Jones type WR....

2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

They are all a joke, every single one of them. Go look at every single mock draft and you see they are all jokes.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Dont expect the offensive philosophy to change much, was hoping they’d get some WR help but it seems like they’re comfortable with the WR core they have which scares me. Be prepared for a lot more just run Henry into a wall offense.

4. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I have been saying it throughout Vrabels career. We ran the same plays under Lefleur, Smith, Downing, and we will continue to run the exact same plays. Smith got lucky AF with Henry breaking out and Tannehill somehow managing to play like a top QB for a season. It had nothing at all to do with Smith, he was at the right place at the right time. This is 100% Vrabels offense and passing is simply not an option. If Ran was even a mediocre GM that would have been the first thing to change under his leadership. Either Vrabel steps into this century of offense or get replaced. But anyone with eyes can see Amy hired Ran because Ran agreed to never take his lips off Vrabel's ass.

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Trading Byard or Henry now would only save 6 mil in cap space. A Tanny trade would save 18mil.

If you want cap space this yr then you can get more cap relief by doing a restructure/extension…of course that just kicks the can down the road.

6. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

I totally expect King Henry to be traded today for a 7th

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Why trade now? There’s nobody available but mediocre free agents now. Might as well keep Tanny this season

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I wouldn’t trade any of them…

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Malik Knowles wr from KState is who I want in the 5th rnd…. Kid is great with the ball in his hands…good kickoff returner…scored 4 rushing TDs on jet sweep plays and has avg over 15yds per catch for 3 straight yrs….

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar