2023 NFL Draft: Day 2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Apr 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Vrabel is an arrogant pr*ck and JRan is more concerned that his shoes match his jacket....new GM, same sh*t show...there has to be something in the works for a WR?
    I'm not totally against the Levis pick but I would have rolled with Tannehill this year...address the weapons around him.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Did we just pass up several stud TEs and WRs to take a RB that we could have scored in the 6th Round? Why do we do this ever year?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  3. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

#Titans

4. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

This is the Way

5. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Lol. Lets not do jran yet. Mostly because i knew someone would make that pun and im trying to forget jrob

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I've seen enough that he's no different, just a yes man...this Vrabel's team and that's not a good thing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar