2023 NFL Draft: Day 2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Apr 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Well, you do kinda look like that lebron guy... Wanna play TE?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

last I heard yeah .... predators and like 90% of what passes for youth hockey in Nashvegas

Ford Ice Center Antioch

3. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

Did our GM seriously ask the reporters to be nice when asking questions about the draft?

4. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I am 100% on the F Vrabel train. The guy is a freaking moron who looked like he wasnt a complete moron because Tannehill and Henry (thanks to JRob) broke out at the right time. Vrabel has awful philosophies on offense and defense and is surrounded by yes men butt lickers.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I wouldn't go anywhere near that far. But... I'm beginning to be concerned.

He's done a great job building a culture, he has the guys ready to play, and his game management is usually flawless. They have often overachieved.

My concerns are, like yours, that he is bound and determined to win with an outdated style of play. It's been a revolving door of OC.

And since he's supposed to be a defensive guru, for all the talent the defense has... It hasn't been dominant.

For better or worse, here we are. Guess we'll see where the ride goes.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Am I the only one concerned that I keep hearing our GM talk about "rolling the dice"?

Other GMs talk about watching film, research, talking to players, talking to coaches...

but our GM thinks he is playing roulette and just throw it out there and cross your fingers and hope we get lucky.

New OCs, new GMs, same ole Vrabel and nothing changes.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Titans23

Titans23 Starter

He's not a good public speaker and doesn't handle the press well. That is a step back from Robinson for sure in that aspect. Vrabel seems to have disconnect with his GM...meanwhile Monty Ossenfort was collecting draft capital and moving all over. Did we let our guy go?

Hopefully Levis turns into a stud cause this draft is going to hinge on him. The RB in the 3rd was a head scratcher but sounds like would of went yearly if not for the knee. That is a huge medical risk pick there. I have no concerns over Skoronski, that was a solid pick!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The main point is that Ran was supposed to be the inverse of JRob. That pick in the 3rd is begging the question.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

#299 Ontario Titan, Apr 29, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2023
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar