2023 NFL Draft: Day 2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Apr 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Nobody wants the QB that puts mayo in his coffee

2. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

There’s a ton of Levis hate on here. It’s the second round. IF he’s there, you take him. We need a backup qb because Willis ain’t it. And Levis has potential to take over the starting role.

3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

no thank you. we shouldnt be drafting a backup qb in the 2nd with all the holes we have. we have a project backup qb already. just let him learn, and if it doesnt work out we can sign a street fa backup qb. dont burn a valuable 2nd rounder on that.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

It already hasn’t worked out. You have to move on.

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Would like to get Mingo from ole miss WR or Cedric Tillman today. Major need at WR. Both have excellent size and would pair well with

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. VondyP

you dont draft backup QBs in the 2nd. im fine with moving on from willis. not for mayo boy or hooker using a valuable draft pick.

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Irishman please

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

At 41 I could also see us going Edge Rusher if the kid from LSU or Georgia Tech are still there. We could use another one. If we go offense rather see a wr than te. We are so thin at wr.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I’d love us to get one of these TE to pair with Chig, but the reality is WR is beyond a position of need. It’s a position of desperation. We NEED multiple WR including one that can start opposite Burks. Pretty frustrating that we’re in this situation honestly. I trust Ran has a plan that I’m just not seeing yet.

10. VondyP

problem is the WR class is so weak. there's no one that really screams "good pick" at this point. I think a different position of better draft depth is the move

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar