2022 Off-season Plan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans23, Jan 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blake7511

Blake7511 Starter

We’re now projected $6.6Mil over the cap in 2022 according to Spotrac. Don’t understand it.

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

We are top heavy on Defense after last off-season. Now He's going to have to cut the Defense some to try and balance out the cap. We won't be going after any free agents unless they are bargain bin buys.

3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I think this will be the most challenging off-season yet for JR. Interesting to see how it plays out.

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Cutting Lamm, Cunningham and Jackrabbit gets us around 14 mill in space. Then hopefully we can take a page out of New Orleans book and restructure a bunch of guys.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Isn’t the cap expected to increase fairly big? I thought that was the talk before last season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Blake7511

Blake7511 Starter

Nah I think they restructure Cunningham’s contract, on Over the Cap you can restructure contracts doing so with Cunningham it brings his cap hit down to $4.1mil. We do that and cut Lamm, Jenkins, and Saffold gives us $20.2Mil in cap space. I’m sure we’ll restructure more guys also.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Lewan needs to restructure or he should be gone! Jack rabbitt should be replaced Farley. We need to find a way to resign Landry and I think Tanney should have his salary trimmed. Would like to see Foreman resigned and not take an offensive lineman ever again in the first round.

Find upgrade at K, do not trust Fat Randy.

Cunningham was a gift and a real keeper at reasonable rate and he would restructure he loves it here! Simmons and Brown are coming up but we got another year

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

He's Elite...no worries

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Cunningham added a 10.5 million cap hit.

In addition, the Titans are now starting to feel the effects of some of the restructures they have done. Most notably, Tannehill's from last season in order to accommodate Julio Jones. People need to realize that restructuring only pushes the can down the road and does not amount to a salary cut.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

NFL Kicker Job Description - Best Job Descriptions

someone pass this along to robinson

oh my gosh please dont... I just actually read thru... MOST of it

total rubbish - LOL

#90 GoT, Jan 31, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar