2022 Off-season Plan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans23, Jan 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Well, already beat Allen (x2), Mahomes, Jackson, lost to Jones (not even sure why he’s listed), hasn’t played Herbert and unfortunately is 0-2 to Burrow.

This is kind of why these generalization comments don’t hold water. THill does t go against other QBs, he goes against their D and they go against the titans D.
    Just saying a QBs name doesn’t mean anything.
    The titans, have to beat the other teams which I assume you mean to say that you think next year Buffalo, KC, Cincinnati, LAC, Baltimore, and NE will be the top teams to beat.

#151 HurrayTitans!, Feb 15, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

1234926622.jpeg

Meet Caleb Farley, our 2022 second round pick.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

This board is gonna lose its mind when tanne is back next year....and the year after that lol

4. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

What I'm saying is....our weakest link is Quarterback. The teams listed above also have a good roster, the difference is they have good quality quarterback's, while we have garbage.

• Troll Troll x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

I guess what I’m saying is it takes more than a QB and the QB isn’t a requirement.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

So what's your solution? Derrick Carr is about to get 40 Million a year lol. Where do we find this magic non garbage qb?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

And how much confidence do you have we get that fixed?

8. HurrayTitans!

Let’s see how many guys need replaced. If Lewan is back and/or Saffold is back the situation changes quite a bit.

Jones and Davis are the only two I’m confident will be around. RT was already a point of need but if LT and LG are also, I think we can see where the draft goes.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Biggest SB windows....

NFL's biggest Super Bowl windows right now? Bills, Chiefs and 49ers top the list

Rank
    Tennessee Titans
    2021 record: 12-5 · Lost in Divisional Round
    I dig everything about Tennessee. Well, everything except the quarterback.

I love Derrick Henry -- best running back in the game bar none. A.J. Brown is a special talent on the perimeter. And the defense -- particularly the Jeffery Simmons-led front -- is a beast. Mike Vrabel just won Coach of the Year -- and yes, I was one of the 36 voters who slapped his name on the ballot. All of this is good. All of this is championship caliber. But ...

Does Ryan Tannehill have another gear? Color me skeptical. He's a good quarterback, but can he ever be great? That Divisional Round pickfest leaves a real bad taste in the mouth.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  10. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

I hope if we are going to move on from Lewan and / or Saffold JRob has a better plan than just 'the draft' based on our last high round OL selections.

We are a solid team with a lot of blue chip pieces and our window is still open so it would be a disaster if our OL regresses to become something like the Bengals.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar