2022 NFL schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, May 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Going to be extremely difficult to get that #1 seed again. Way too early to be thinking #1 seed.

I just want to see if we can have a sustainable offense for now. Going to be very interesting to see if Henry comes back to form.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Nobody knows what we'll get out of Burks, Okonkwo or Phillips. Yes, they're new to the roster but I wouldn't add them (with the exception of Burks) to the "major set of new weapons" just yet. New players, but not weapons.

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Tim Kelly May have the biggest impact of those changes, but maybe I’m reading your post incorrectly, but it seems like excitement for the new weapons.
    Is your perspective upgraded offense?

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Titans history tells me I don’t want the #1 seed but considering the overall changes and where this roster was just a year ago, there is plenty to be optimistic about which was really my point.

I know the THill doomsday folks have already written the season off, but this titans roster has not changed enough to think they are not still among the best teams and capable of repeating wins over each of those top teams. The strategy overall hasnt changed at all, wins goes through Henry and the Defense.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

still got Downing Syndrome

until proven otherwise nothing else matters

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Speaking of the schedule, has anyone seen a training camp schedule? I've seen Jim Wyatt say they'll have some open practices, but he hinted that it wouldn't be the same as years past and there may be some sort of lottery system put in place and that PSL holders may get first dibs. I really want to watch the joint practices and hope they release this info soon if they haven't already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar