2022 Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Carp, May 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp

Carp Starter

I would avoid this year's crop of QBs.

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

100% agree. This is one of the worst QB drafts in recent memory. Don't reach on a guy just because it's a need. That's what happened with Jake Locker and we all know how that turned out.

We either need to go "all in" and do whatever it takes to land Rodgers, Wilson, or Murray. Or, completely stack the offense so that we're so deep that even Tannehill can't F it up (an almost impossible task I realize).

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

turned out JL was injured cause OL was shyt

notice you left out the truly REPLACEABLE and IMO should be replaced piece in downing

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I would be trading back and recouping the 2nd round pick

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Carp

Carp Starter

JL wasn't built for the NFL. And honestly he only had 1 really good year at Washington and was pretty prone to turnovers. It was surprising to see us use a 1st rounder on him, even though we needed a QB.

6. Trent Walker

Trent Walker Special Teams Standout

Yeah that’s exactly how I feel. Unless a can’t miss guy drops to us (treylon burks), I think we trade back to the middle of the 2nd and pick up a few more picks. Fingers crossed that Malik Willis or some other QB falls to us making it possible.

7. Delco78

Delco78 Starter

Not sure about the ot from Kentucky. Was more the position. What you guys think?
    Screenshot_20220220-190921_Chrome.jpg

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he has a stupid name... pass

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Which draftee has the hottest girlfriend. We need a better marketing strategy too.

10. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Is everyone drafting that guy from western Michigan because his name stands out lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar