2021 NFL Playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, Jan 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. Titan Bill

Titan Bill Titan Branded 4 Life Tip Jar Donor

Based on comments this will put me in a minority, but I am honestly very happy to have the first game. That is a minimum of a days more rest/recovery than the winner of Sunday night's game. This is a #1 seed advantage whether intended or not.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I don’t care about the rankings because:
    A) It doesn’t matter and won’t impact the outcome
    B) The Titans have fallen flat before and wind up deserving the disrespect
    I hope we beat them senseless Saturday, but won’t be shocked if that’s not the outcome. But even if we go all the way and win the Suberbowl 38-3 the “heads” will still pick the Colts to win the division next year…

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Feed on that disrespect.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I don’t get the disrespect given all the losses the Titans have handed out to the remaining teams. Wins against the Bills, KC (blow out), Rams, Niners. No worries, I’m sure our Titans are focused, and finally healthy. The best team in the NFL resides in Nashville!

#695 Hormesis, Jan 19, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Final 8....

Biggest vulnerability for eight remaining NFL playoff teams; plus, updated Super Bowl LVI probabilities

10.5%
    [​IMG]
    Tennessee Titans
    Win AFC: 21.6% · Record: 12-5
    • Odds to win Super Bowl: +850
    • Odds to win conference: +320

The Titans' secondary forecasts to be the key to their Super Bowl hopes, especially the unit's ability to shut down big passing plays, and that starts this week against the Bengals. Ja’Marr Chase hauled in the most receiving touchdowns of 20-plus air yards this season with seven, which is the most by a rookie in the NGS era (since 2016). The Titans allowed seven such touchdown receptions this year, which is tied for sixth-most in the NFL. Chase also set the NGS era single-season record for yards on go routes (542), adding 47 more yards off two such routes last Saturday in the Bengals' win over the Raiders, and had more receiving scores of 50+ yards (five) than any other player had of 25+. Kevin Byard and Co. will have their hands full this weekend, to say the least

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

So the Champions of the AFC who punked and skull ****ed the Chiefs, and beat the Bills with half a squad are the underdogs? How the hell does that make sense? Oh well, guess we’ll see!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

We play well in that role...huge chip sitting on every Titans shoulder..and a hungry King to feed

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

domestic violence... to a vaccum

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar