2021 NFL Playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, Jan 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Nah man they can't make it that obvious, would blow the lid on the whole scam see

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Haha,

Not really sure why Dallas vs KC would be the scripted ending either. Do fans really want to see the former Dallas Texans play the Dallas Cowboys?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Lots of storylines...NFL loves their storylines

Brady vs Belicheat
    Mahomes vs Brady part2
    MVP Rodgers vs true MVP Henry

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Lol yeah NE - TB was too obvious, that was looking likely though for awhile - now the #'s point to Dak vs Mahomes - will see :popcorn:

One of the riddles was Dallas last SB was in LA. Now the SB is finally back in LA. Now with the California mask drama - Jerry Jones seems to be first in line as a plan-B for the SB site this year - which would either way make sense for Dallas (now a home game if so).

5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

For what its worth - Ive heard riddles saying the Titans could be the 2022 champs or at least make the SB in their 2022 year. Julio #2 (2nd year with team if he sticks around), Henry #22 - there was other stuff too cant remember it all. I believe it was even Buccs-Titans which makes sense TB vs Vrabel storyline ... wishful thinking but if Brady and the Titans don't make it all the way this year - then perhaaaaaaps ....... :nudgewink:

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Maybe our front office needs a drama department alongside JRob to set our team up for the most compelling storylines, would probably help us get more phantom PI and holding calls at the end of close games.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I really hope our offense can get it put together for this playoff run. We have a defense that can put us in the position to take us to the Superbowl. Gah, I hope Henry gives us the needed boost.

To be honest, I don't care who makes it from the NFC. Get to the SB and have 2 weeks to prepare for whoever. I trust Vrabel would take full advantage of that.

I'm going to go in full depression mode for a very long time if we don't handle business in Nashville like we should. It's not every year you can get the number 1 seed and have a fresh beast ready to rev up. I'm so damn ready to know what it's like to see my Titans win a SB.

With that being said, someone please eliminate the damn Chiefs. I hope they play the Colts next weekend.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

No team can come to Nashville and win this postseason if we play our game.

Still don't want to see KC though. Glad that won't happen until the AFC Championship though. Let's hope they play the Colts first and then Cincinnati. Just don't give them the Chargers or Raiders.

So I'll be rooting hardcore for the Raiders to beat the Chargers. That would give Raiders 6th seed and Colts 7th.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

I'm in North Alabama, but I booked a hotel off Broadway for Jan 30. I plan to find a great local establishment to watch the game with my fellow fans, and party it up after we're crowned AFC Champion!

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  10. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

Do we know yet if the AFC Divisional Round #1 seed team (Titans) will play Saturday Jan 22, or Sunday Jan 23 yet?

Looks like NFC #1 played on Sat, and AFC #1 played on Sun last year. Maybe they'll swap?

Two years ago, was same as last year. So maybe AFC #1 will play Sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar