2021 NFL Playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, Jan 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans will be early saturday game.... book it

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Just a guess as we are the #1 seed

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Packers- Titans is what I'm thinking...except Titans win!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...2021-playoff-predictions-picks-packers-titans

From article....
    The Tennessee Titans are only the top seed in the AFC because somebody had to be, not because they were heads and shoulders above the rest of the conference. If star running back Derrick Henry ends up returning and playing like peak Derrick Henry, they should be a significant problem to everybody. If not, a one-and-done wouldn’t be shocking. HF

Have you heard? Derrick Henry, the league’s most talent rusher, is returning to a Titans team that locked up the No 1 seed in his absence. Be afraid, Chiefs fans. Be very, very afraid. AL

Packers over Titans.
    Tennessee will make a valiant run aided by AJ Brown, who has been phenomenal since returning, and Derrick Henry, the most impactful rusher in football. Unfortunately for the Titans, they will face off against the most impactful player in the game, who is way overdue for a second Super Bowl ring. The Pack were already well-positioned seeding and talent wise, and they have a strong track record of winning close games this season (5-1 in games decided by three points or less). Add in the possible returns from injury of left tackle David Bakhtiarti, cornerbacck Jaire Alexander and linebackers Za’Darius Smith, three of their best players, and the Packers are sitting pretty. MJ

Packers over Titans. MJ

Packers over Titans. Again, if nothing happens to Rodgers, Green Bay should have no problem neutralizing Tennessee’s play-action attack on the way to claiming a fifth Lombardi trophy for Titletown. They’ve been the class of the league all season, and their record might actually show it if Rodgers hadn’t missed that Week 9 Chiefs game with … you know. A second ring, and presumably another. AL

#174 Ontario Titan, Jan 12, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I don't hate playing on Saturday. That gives our opponent 1 less day to prepare and a short week if their wildcard round game is on Sunday. That plus they have to travel, and our players will sleep in their own beds the night before. I like our chances.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I agree I would think saturday is advantage Titans. The biggest advantage will be Derrick Henry!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  8. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  9. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

I hope the Raiders win

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Do the Titans have the least home field advantage left of all the teams not named the Rams?

• Troll Troll x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar