2021 NFL Playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, Jan 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp

Carp Starter

Yup. If Burrow thought it was bad playing our DL, just wait till he sees LA. Donald is gonna eat him alive.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

bengals D is getting those turnovers

3. 10ECTyrant

I would take our D Line over Rams
    But I’m a homer

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Hard to argue with 9 sacks (11) actually! They played out of their minds in the game.... sad

5. Carp

Carp Starter

Eh maybe. Darnold is just so friggin good that it really sets the tone for the rest of the crew. Miller still rushes the passer with the best of them. Floyd has been pretty great the last 2 seasons as well.

I will say, I'd like to see what a fully healthy Bud Dupree looks like in this defense. Landry, Simmons, and Autry are already a force. If Dupree can regain his old form, this DL is gonna be really scary.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. 10ECTyrant

“….too many sacks.”

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Chiefs pass rush is pretty bad. Every time I watched them, he seemed to win his match up pretty consistently, but then the QB could easily step away.

I do agree on contract. Chiefs would do well to move on. And maybe sign/draft a pass rusher instead of just drafting the fastest sub 5'10" dude every time.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Sam Darnold?

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Y'all do know Vrabs was being sarcastic, right? He said something along the lines of "y'all were saying we don't get enough sacks...we got 9 sacks...maybe it was too many sacks?!". He was being pissy with the media.

Just throwing that out there because I keep seeing it quoted like he was seriously saying 9 sacks was a bad thing. Lol

10. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Already is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar