2021 NFL Games Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Sep 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

It would start with getting your first win in Jax since 2014! That is still amazing to me that they have lost to Jags at Jax 7 straight times

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Overrated franchise, owner, GM, coach, QB and team. Great RB. Pittman is a nice WR but not a number 1. Been luckiest team in history with their SUCK years to get Manning and Luck. With those 2 only 1 SB?

**** THE COLTS!!

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. Aqutis30

Irsay -

"When we started 0-3, we knew the rest of this season would be an uphill climb,” Irsay said. “We all were hopeful we could dig our way out of the hole and reach the playoffs, and we should have. But we ended our season in perhaps the worst way possible and missed our chance to compete for history. The buck stops with me, and this experience makes me even more determined to bring Indiana a contending team. We are already working toward the future, and I’m going to do whatever it takes to put us in a position to win next year and for years to come. As always, thank you for your support of the Colts in 2021. This was a rough way to end our year, but this bad taste will fuel and motivate us even more for next season. I promise you there are some exciting days to come.”

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Hard knocks watch party tonight?

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Oh god. I've never wished I had HBO this badly.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Aqutis30

I was just looking and saw it is on HBO. I'll wait for someone to tell me how it goes.

8. Jessica

Jessica Starter

I'd love an update on that HK too. As a fellow Hoosier, I'm having a lot of fun here this week.:bliss:

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Not gonna put this in the 2021 playoffs but an excellent video about the 2006 titans and ALMOST pulling off a miracle playoff season, losing to the damn Pats, and their backups, in the final week.

I’ll also say, look and W/L all you like, no way could a VY keep the Ws coming in this fashion.

This is the story of the 2-7 Titans that almost made the playoffs. Even closer than the 2021 1-7 dolphins, who had an extra game to try clawing back in it.

#1959 HurrayTitans!, Jan 12, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Holy sh**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar