2019 Titans vs 2020 Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thanos22, Mar 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Of course JRob is a savior. Look at the dumpster fire roster we had when he got here and the one we have now.

Successful teams, in order to stay that way, have to part with high price veterans. JRob knows this. He learned it with the Patriots. Look at all the talent they had to let go of over the years...

It sucks. I wish the NFL was set up in such a way where it was easier to keep your homegrown talent throughout their careers. But it simply isn't possible.

Continuing to pay casey for past service as he declines would be a mistake. Paying a RB huge money long term is a mistake.

Next man up is the way the NFL works. We have to let people and replace them through the draft.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Where the f are you getting 3 million from? We saved 10mil or so.

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Cutting daquan wouldve saved 7 mil. Cutting casey saved 10 mil. 3 million difference....

We chose to keep daquan over Casey to save 3 million. Maybe there's more behind the scenes that i don't know about, but on the surface its a really bad move.

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Whatever makes you feel better about the situation bro :beerbang:

5. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Casey was a beter player but jones is younger. Jrob picked the guy who he thought would be best over the long term.

I don't like the Casey trade but it was a strategic move. Will it? The **** if I know.

6. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

It was a terrible move. Just like not signing Brady for cheaper than tannenhill

• Troll Troll x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  7. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

Average at best

8. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Can this forum unsign you?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

It was quite good the first half of the season. And in the playoffs, b!tch slapped the #1 offense in the league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar