2019 Titans Vent Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

good blocking technique...except for probably a Hands To the Face penalty towards the end.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

duh

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

FO prefers conservative football... that's why it always seems to hire HCs that think that way also.

4. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

this. but recency bias clouds a lot of things.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. TitansStro

TitansStro Special Teams Standout

Not that it would improve his play calling ability, but to get him further away from the players and other coaches so his stupidity doesn’t rub off.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. TitansStro

TitansStro Special Teams Standout

Well this is dumb, I start a thread and you delete it and move it here. No wonder this place is dying. I’m out

7. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Over night his ass outta Tennessee with FedEx. Which team plays at fedex field send him there.

8. Roy322

Roy322 Starter

why are the refs so bad against the titans the mcafferty run saw so much holding I was laughing the announcers sure by passed it was obvious but alas why do we always get the new crew

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

God this team is bad!

10. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Ok, I am officially onboard with firing this coaching staff. I’m not a knee jerk kind of guy, I don’t like to call for change ever time the wind changed direction. I stuck with MM8 longer than I should have, but I think I’ve seen enough of these clowns. We’re going nowhere with them.

I would like to keep Pees though. He only came here because of Vrabel, my fear is we finally get a coach who can get the offense performing and our defense turns to chit. But Vrabel and Art Smith need to go.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar