2019 Titans Vent Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

Roger Saffold.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Vrabel decision making has been costly in each loss this season. Him and art need more than a week to get the team ready. Our wins were when they had a while to game plan. Penalties really hinder the offense and I don't know why it's always like this.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I am definitely done with "All Talk" Taylor Lewan. He is a clown and has been since the days he was pals with Mettenberger.

Mariota is not a dynamic leader by any stretch. He is a passive leader. And that just doesn't inspire the majority of NFL players who are more emotional than cerebral. Tom Brady gets in his OL's face on sideline when they whiff on a block- yet he is considered the consummate team leader. Same can be said for a majority of other well respected QB's who ELEVATE the game of those around them.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Reese was better all the way until cap problems and of course the McNair/gym situation.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Can I vent about line and @jcbraves amazing entertaining thread getting axed

Wtf . That was a tool for the team to learn and prepare

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

Which brings the question of how does the best available FA guard suck? How did the titans do this twice (Levitre)? He seemed serviceable at least in Atl.
    Bet we could watch Saffold succeed more than he has here, if he moved elsewhere. Obviously he did before Tennessee to reach coveted FA.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Also we need tanny

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
  8. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

I can't think of any other team that generates so few big plays and then on the rare occasion when we get one, a penalty always seems to be called.

It's got to the point where I'm waiting to see 'FLAG' in yellow on the bottom of the screen after a big play instead of cheering.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

Alex?

THill bro.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Tricky

Tricky Starter

2020 Draft:
    1. QB
    2. OLine
    3. OLine
    4. OLine
    5. OLine
    6. Kicker
    7. KReturn

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar