2019 NFL Draft is probably coming to Nashville (now official)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, May 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nice try

5 wide by your definition still doesnt work when 4 of the 5 linemen that year aren't playing anymore

It was a bad idea when you said it, stop trying to save face

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I OWN YOU. ONLY WINNERS are smart enough to understand such complicated offensive formations and concepts....of course, someone like yourself, more concerned with how many donuts he can scarf down without being seen....what a fatboi loser. LMAO...hey, next time you post a self...try sucking in that gut. LOL

3. JCBRAVE

Yea you really sound like you own someone

Getting all worked up like a little kid who didnt get to ride the good rides at the carnival

4. Big TT

upload_2018-5-11_8-8-21.jpeg

jcb out rednecking it up..

5. JCBRAVE

6. Big TT

LOL...that is a slimming color combo...good choice fatboi.

7. JCBRAVE

Ok if you wanna act like an ass I'll argue with you in one of those awful taboo threads of yours, stop clogging up a good thread

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

:catfight:

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Orlando is the Official City of the NFL soon.

Draft should permanently be in Orlando

Same with the Superbowl

And Pro-Bowl

Disney should get rid of the ESPN complex and build a few 15-20k seat football stadiums and have all the preseason games in Orlando.

Hold all the owner meetings in Orlando.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

Yea yea I heard you the first time

I dont hate the idea but sending the draft on tour fits the times we're living in. Making it stationary isnt appealing to me when it's easier to keep up with the draft online. It would get old staying in one town.

But if its constantly on the move I would be way more inclined to spend the money to go to the draft more than once. How many times do you really need to experience Orlando? Having the draft in other attractive cities would get the customers like me who dont need or care to do the draft every year to spend more on the NFL, that's what they want.

Now with that said yes Orlando is a nice place to vacation, but so are other NFL cities.

I feel like locking it down in one place takes away from the drafts potential.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar