2019 NFL Draft: Day 2

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I like paris cambell wr ohio state but the real need is edge rusher like ferguson and guy I really like is out of old dominion Oshane Ximines he can really rush the passer. The third round or maybe the 4th round really like guard Nate Davis out of charlotte. We also need a tight end I really like josh oliver san jose state or Kahale Warring san diego state.

The three tight ends we brought in for visits are Jace Sternberger , Dawson Knox, and Kaden Smith

2. DaCost

DaCost Starter

According to PFF paris cambell is the worst WR in the draft.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

only had 5 sacks

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ridiculous

Id take campbell over DK

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Morgan type guy, only faster.

Great run defender and pressure guy with great motor. His speed gives him a chance to be a better sack guy. Good value in the second as he would compliment Landry very well.

6. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

i dont think he's that good, overhyped imo. WR plz

7. DaCost

DaCost Starter

According to them 90% of his catches were screens never actually ran a true route downfield. They compare him to Cordarrelle Patterson as his ceiling.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. The Hammer

High floor, low ceiling, I would be content with him.

If Deebo, Kevin Harmon or AJ Brown are there though I would rather have them.

9. The Hammer

I think DK is closer to DGB

@Fry and I warned all you guys about DGB

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

Any centers available? Gotta be O lineman, understand BPA in 1st rd but we gotta get that line secured especially for the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar