2018 Team Needs

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

Marshon, Tre'Davious, Ahkello, Marlon, Desmond, etc.

Also you still need to chill with your abrasive attitude.

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 4
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Abrasive attitude? Dude what are you talking about? Lmao

I didn’t realize saying “care to provide names” was abrasive... lol relax

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

4. GoodCat

GoodCat Starter

I know Dodd has severely underperformed for being a 2nd round pick, but his first year he was battling the foot problems. I really hope a new coaching staff can help to get the production out of him everyone was expecting 2 years ago. New coaches and the foot injury behind him could really turn it around for him.
    I do still think we need to address the edge via draft though because Orakpo and Morgan are gone after next year, but I think our 1st pick this year should be ILB.
    Williamson should not be re signed unless it’s a very team friendly deal, just way too much of a liability in the passing game.
    I’m super high on Malik Jefferson. Could maybe even slide back to the end of the 1st round or top of the 2nd to gain more picks and have Jefferson still be available there.

5. Wingman

Wingman Starter

Pretty good list but back up qb can be addressed in free agency. Not draft. We need our picks other places

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

7. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Here’s to hoping Vrabel can turn Dodd into McGinest. :toast:

Williamson I think should be resigned because he is a good ILB and how certain are we the Titans can find something better? And even if they do, they will leave themselves thin at the position. The Titans have plenty of cap space of which I prefer they retain their own players and support team continuity. Yes though, I promote looking for competition, preferably in the draft.

I project Malik Jefferson as an athlete that plays LB rather than a LB that is an athlete. Maybe I’ll be wrong.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Abrasive af IMO

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

That PSU team has had some real talent on it the past few years. From Barkley to Godwin to the other talent coming out this year.

Franklin's done a really good job up there bringing in and growing talent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar