2018 NFL Draft: Day 3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Starts at 11 am central.

Titans only have #162, #199 and #215.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Packaging #199 and #215 might get JRob up a few spots. I suppose he could deal some of the later rounds of next year's draft.

Who do you like?

3. Carp

Carp Starter

3 picks today. I'm hoping Wyatt Teller or Keke Coutee lasts to our 5th round pick. Obviously, Hurst becomes an amazing value pick if he continues to fall. Scot Quessenberry would be nice as well, but again, can't see him falling as the best center currently on the board. Kevin Toliver and Quentin Meeks are high on my list as well.

6th round, I look to address one of the above positions and safety. Jordan Whitehead is someone in this range I like a lot, or anyone who falls (like Deshon Elliot or Godwin Igwebuike).

I'm not looking at RB at all.

Who are you hoping we take?

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I have to think WR/RB/C have to be a thought. Maybe a Safety as well

5. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

I think we go S or C. Get an undrafted RB to bring in.

6. GoodCat

GoodCat Starter

Maurice Hurst
    DaShawn Hand
    Daeshon Hamilton
    Richie James
    Darren Carrington
    Deon Cain
    Keke Coutee
    Deontay Burnett
    Braxton Berrios
    Siran Neal
    Kyzir White
    Deshon Elliot
    Anthony Averett
    Tavarus McFadden
    Shaquem Griffin
    Genard Avery
    Josh Sweat
    Dorrance Armstrong
    Scott Quessenberry
    Wyatt Teller
    Tyrell Crosby
    John Kelly
    Nyheim Hines
    Mark Walton
    Kallen Ballage

All guys still on my board (not in any specific order) that I would like to see added to the roster, and that could still fill a need for us late.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Want Tim Settle. NT Virginia Tech. Massive NT. Kind that Dean Pees prefers.

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I would be fine trading up for him, then maybe trading Logan for a late pick?

9. Wraith

Wraith Starter

IF we see a guy we really like and have a 2nd or 3rd round grade on in the 4th I'd hope we'd at least think about trading our 3rd next draft to get him, guys Like Hurst, Hand or Sweat are worth trading to get because of the pick being next draft. I've always thought having a high number of picks was overrated if you don't get who you want, would love to get Hand or Sweat, never enough pass rushers.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I’d say SS and interior line are the only positions left where a late round pick has much chance of making any impact whatsoever on this starting roster, and even that’s a stretch.

This is the time for guys useful for special teams and depth, maybe a developmental project or something, if there’s a qb that grabs jrobs eye.

Did the receiver from MTSU get taken yet? I was somewhat interested in that guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar