2018 NFL Draft: Day 2

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I wouldnt be surprised to see JR move up again

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I do not see us moving up but if landry is still there midways thru round 2, we got to try and move up. We need edge rusher bad!

3. LoneStarPhan

LoneStarPhan Starter

My guess would be a DL/LB in the second and OL in the third. Of course, we should never be surprised to see a TE.

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Using a combo of 5/6/6 round picks I could see moving up in either the 2nd or 3rd, or even both if there is a guy JR wants. If nothing else, we know he does what it takes to get *his* guys in the draft.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. the202

the202 Special Teams Standout

Expect DAL is gonna make a grab now that Witten bolted! :( Now, the good news: CLE has the 1st and 3rd pick in R2, so there should be plenty of talent left on the board!

6. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Hard to argue with your logic. Id maybe switch around the DL and S in your order of urgency, otherwise im fully with you.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Amazing to me how bad the browns are drafting year after year. They could have an additional pick in every round and still be bad. Mayfield would had been there at 4. Why would anybody take ward over chubb? They should have taken Barkley 1. Then trade down or take Mayfield there. Also I have never seen a draft the 3 centers went in the first round. And the consensus best center Daniel is still on the board.

8. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I give Cyp a pass just for that Kelce hit

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

If edge guys start running off I'd be more surprised if he stayed at 57.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar