2017 NFL Draft: Day 1

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

That's what I said - got 2 needs filled but as soon as the falling Howard went 1 pick later - I said hope he isn't the top stud of the draft - but no way you could go offense twice and not pick again until round-3 - jrob would get killed by the casual fan screaming for defense

2. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Just finished watching the Grizz lose:rant:. So now I'm watching the DVR'd NFL Network broadcast of the draft. Mike Mayock just asserted that Chicago traded up to San Francisco's slot because Jacksonville probably had an offer on the table to move up so they could take Leonard Fournette. I'm starting to realize this dude might be retarded. WTF is he smoking?

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

SF played this draft well...talked up Trubisky, Adams and Fournette at 2, took the highest bidder and got the guy they wanted all along

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Well,

I love the Davis pick. Couldn't have done better unless he drafted Adams but I understand why not. Would have liked to trade down but likely wasn't available and I knew Davis wouldn't last outside 10. Good job there getting Davis who was top 5 in my opinion. You'll see why this coming season.

Adoree was my 3rd ranked corner behind only Desmond King and Chidobe Awuzie. They were nearly equal though. I feel we got plenty of value with this pick. Position of need with talented, motivated, high character players. They are really building a solid team base of great character guys. I love it.

I'm going to miss Adams. Eerily feels like we passed on Polamalu 2.0. I'll live.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

So I'm dumb for saying JRob should have traded down. But then you tell TJ that JRob is a moron for not trading down....I think you might actually be autistic.

6. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

You could be right, we'll see come week 1.

7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

He's probably smoking weed

Unlike Mel Kiper. That is so wrong, he's probably smoking meth and sucking dick for it.

8. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

this thread turned into cancer. Mock Drafts lead u to believe in us drafting players we don't need. Our biggest problem on offense was not having a vertical threat, and our biggest problem on defense was not being able to cover vertical threats. Regardless of your opinions, the two picks we made, made the most sense.

Considering every team passed on Foster, and many teams passed on Allen & Howard. I would think most people here just can't admit they were wrong & fell into the "OJ//Allen/Foster Top 10 pick" hype.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. 615nick

615nick Starter

I feel like we drafted pacman and to, minus character issues.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. HonoluluYogi

HonoluluYogi Starter

We needed an upgrade, which Weems was at the time, and we had no way of knowing if Jackson would be available to us...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar