2017 is shaping up like it's 1999

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Bukafax, Nov 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The point is that it's something you've paid money and are looking forward to... but then you have to deal with protest that you disagree with. But that's fine, what other business protests in front of customers regardless of whether it delays what you are there to do or not? Still waiting.....

How bout customers that have been paying and attending for 19 years....

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

But kneeling isn't keeping you from watching the game. Literally has nothing to do with the actual game. You need to take a step away from the ledge man, it's kinda sad. They're entitled to their opinion, and it's not like they're kneeling to disrespect veterans, people spin things how they want to.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

To think that someone taking a knee for 2 mins before a game even starts disrupts anything to do with the game is ludicrous.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Were they kneeling in 1999? Just don't understand why things seem to always get off topic. :catfight:

This started out being an interesting thread........ And somehow it got hijacked.

5. Alex1939

Bs. There is nothing interesting about coincidence to 19 years ago. Thread is stupid. People don't have to respond to me and ffs all I said is that we will probably win cause this is year I have least interest in NFL and Titans. You all could have left that alone but noooooo.

6. Alex1939

If any of you want to reimburse me $2300 for my tickets this year I will never post on this forum again. Any takers?

7. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Think you got it backwards.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Trying to "Bump" this back on track.
    Lot's of similarities.
    If it does work out and we are in the Super Bowl (not Madden), I hope we can finally get that illusive "yard" that has haunted us so.

9. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Yeah if it happened would be eerie how similar everything played out for the season

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

keep-calm-and-go-get-laid-2.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar