2017 Free Agent WR's

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ICBW, Oct 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

thats gotta be current, cause the Pats will have $$$ to spend in 2017 and theyre listed at having 9M right now

2. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Best fit for us from that list of receivers to me is Pryor, the ex qb. It seems we may not have a true #1 receiver next year either considering we probably go defense heavy this draft and the lack of receiver talent in 2017 draft. Hope we keep Wright at reasonable rate but he doesn't strike me as being overly loyal to remaining a Titan.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Did you see Alshon play last night? He was god-awful. You really want this guy?

4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

You think anyone is loyal? See if they play for free. This is work. They want to be paid for their skills and talent. I had rather have KW than most of the other WR's out there. Most of you people just want some "name" to come here so you feel like we have a real team. Only thing that matters is wins and losses. Name a receiver for Dallas other than Bryant. Yet they are putting up wins and good numbers. A superstar messes up the chemistry of a team. We just need someone adequate that runs precise routes and catches the ball.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You 520'd, happens to all of us from time to time

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Anyone wanting Patterson better not hope for anything more than a returner because he has the intellect of DGB.

Floyd has been benched in AZ and is now they're #4. So maybe you get him cheap and hope for the best. Pryor the only guy I would really want out of the available FA.

7. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Morgan was loyal when he resigned, meaning he "wanted" to remain a Titan , that's all I mean. I hope Kendall resigns, I just don't get that vibe from him that he would sacrifice a little to stay. It is work but quality of life is worth a lot and some players as I would are willing to sacrifice a few dollars to remain where them and their family are happy. Not a difficult concept for most to grasp.

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

No one wants Williams from the Cowboys?

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Didn't you call cole Beasley a #1 like a week ago?

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. ceeder

ceeder Starter

Bryant/Williams/Beasley is a very good top 3 WR core. Poor example but I kind of agree. The names don't matter, it's who catches the balls and fits well into our offense around MM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar