2017 Free Agent WR's

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ICBW, Oct 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I see screen passes from time to time and to me that kind of puts him in a KR position. He doesn't have to worry about routes then, but he would need to develop some more.
    Either way, even if he never sees the field as a WR, he's like Mariani, just better.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Wright is gonna cost too much for a guy we only use 30% of the time... He will go to a higher volume offense that keeps a slot guy on the field all game imo.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Since we're the Titans..I fully expect us to sign Jerry Rice

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. CuseTitansFan

CuseTitansFan Starter

1. Resign Kendall Wright
    2. Sign Desean Jackson (I know this won't be popular opinion but I think he can be that deep threat we need)
    3. Draft Mike Williams

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Cut AJ and Douglas

Resign Wright

Sign Pryor, draft WR with one of our 1st rd picks

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

If we resign Wright I'd doubt we would be signing another WR in the FA. If fact I'm not sure we'd draft one in the first either .

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think this would be a mistake. KW can't do it alone. Sharpe/Matthews may turn our to be alright as a #2 type guy with KW in the slot. We need at least a deep threat added. I think Desean Jackson may be the best available for that purpose, but he's going to be expensive. Wheaton may be the cheaper version.

8. Finnebosch

Jackson is a one trick pony who's only real NFL skill is his ability to run down field and out race the DB covering him to the football. I question how effective he will be now that he is in his thirties and his speed will be in the decline.

9. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

Don't you guys think Pryor will be franchise tagged? Don't think he'll hit the open market...

10. Finnebosch

Idk that's a lot of cash to give to a guy that is basically in his second season. The Browns ave the cap room though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar