2017 Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I really like Adams and think LeBeau could do with him, what he did with Polamalu. I don't think Byard can play SS, he's FS all the way, so I don't think we go with Hooker. If Adams is there, don't you pretty much have to make that pick at #5, even if you have a good trade option?

However, I like Eddie Jackson in the 3rd more than I like Adams at #5. He would look great in our secondary and gives us that electric return ability as well that we wouldn't have to use a dedicated roster spot on a returner.

2. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

But would you want to use a starting safety as a returner? I think it's an interesting question.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Antonio Brown, though not a starting safety, is the returner for the Steelers, and probably more important to his team than a rookie safety would be. Patrick Peterson, one of the best CBs in the league returns as well. It's not uncommon.

4. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

I know, but how important is it that you would risk it? I'm not saying I wouldn't use a starter, but I'd prefer a guy like Cordarrelle Patterson, who isn't vital to their side of the ball.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

When was the last time a returner was seriously injured?

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Could make him drop, give us a better shot at landing him at 18 or round 2 (if we acquire a 2nd round pick). :brow:

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

What the guy after you said.

We trade #5 for #12 and #33. It makes perfect sense lol.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

For whatever reason I misread and didn't see the "for" part. lol I read it as 5, 12 and 33.

9. Clark

Byard played SS for us this year.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Clark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar