2017 Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm starting to think Mike Williams @ 5 would be lovely (if we can't find a trade partner). Still a long time b4 the draft... I'm sure my mind will change approximately 1846194u21 more times.

2. 615nick

615nick Starter

Williams and Cunningham are by 2 biggest wishes for round 1 even tho cb is our biggest need. Hopefully we can trade down and still land williams (or ross) while gaining a second. I would also like to see us take a chance on sutton in the 3rd if he's there.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Do people still see Watson as a good prospect?

Some interesting undecided WRs
    This is interesting, they have Peppers listed as a LB lol. And I still like Anthony Walker, if he is there in the third (And we do not take an ILB in the first) I would love to get him

@Scarecrow going to be happy here:

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Godwin is going pro. I'd guess mid-rounder, but I think he is going to be a beast. Only listed 6'1", but he's strong and high points the ball. Great blocker, too.

6. rekirts

rekirts Starter

@Gut

Have you watched any of WR Damore'ea Stringfellow? Just watched his three games and came away very impressed. Would love this guy in the third. Doubt he even goes there after watching the games.

Stringfellow really quick after the snap, runs good routes, catches the ball high in the air. Seems like ideal size. Has a drop or two but makes up for it with a some nice contested catches in the air as well.

kinda sucks at blocking. I've seen him block good but hes just going to be one of those WRs who doesn't like to. some routes he just takes off when its not going to him. A bit of it is ole miss had to scheme for their godawful o-line so a lot of routes are just 5 hook or one-read plays (he'll fit right in mularkeys scheme!).

I kinda like him more then Corey Davis right now.

#416 rekirts, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I saw him mocked, but haven't a clue who he is.....Shifty/Fast? How are his routes? Did he play against solid competition?

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Add Marshon Lattimore to the list of 1st round CBs IMO

Damn this CB class is so loaded

Lattimore is a little underweight but has the height and length you want. And he uses that length to disrupt the catch point

9. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

,I want Williams at #5. Tough and makes ridiculous catches. He's the guy we need outside

#419 nbtoppers2, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

So everyone is over Marlon Humphrey now, right? He's the whipping boy in that secondary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar